Taking time to recharge in nature - South African Bushveld Waking Up Meditation

There is nothing quite like getting out of the rat race and going into nature.  Nature has this wonderful way of naturally grounding us.  The air we breath in nature is purer, but for the first time in a while we are able to actually take in a deep breath and appreciate the air filling our lungs.



The sounds are soothing in nature and for the first time in a while we are able to really tune in to the natural sounds that surrounds us.  

Nature has a detoxifying quality by way of earthing when spending time in nature.  Earthing helps with inflammation which has enormous health benefits for the body and mind.  Furthermore, we move away from constant bombardment of technology and information we receive by way of messages, emails, notifications and to do list reminders to name just a few.  Most of us spend a lot of time staring at a screen, the only denominator being the size of the screen we stare at whether phone, tablet or tv.  

Nature has a beautiful way of releasing stress from our bodies.  I can feel the stress leave my body and my mind becoming more clear when I spend time in nature.  For this reason, I always return to my nature sanctuary to recharge my batteries and feel myself again.


The Bushveld is the place where my heart is.  The sounds, smells, tastes, sights and feel of the Bushveld is where I feel most at home and most like my best self.  Here I can just be!  I wake up in the morning and the sound of the Bushveld waking up feels so good that I wanted to capture it and share this with you by way of meditation.  

I made a recording of the South African Bushveld waking up in the morning and incorporated the recording of these soothing, beautiful sounds in a guided meditation.  Come join me in this relaxing, calming meditation below.




Want to learn Emotional Freedom Techniques?




If you are unfamiliar with EFT and would like to learn tapping for yourself, try my free online course MeTap - FastTrack Course to Living your Best Life with EFT.

Alternatively, learn more advanced or specialized EFT skills by checking out the below courses:



Stay in Touch


Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash

Follow me on Instagram @thewell_beinginstitute 

Like my Facebook page @thewellbeinginstitute

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel dedicated to taking you on journeys of relaxation, self discovery and healing via guided meditations The Well-Being Institute 



Copyright © 2019 - The Well-Being Institute - All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts