EFT Tapping Script for Failure

The past couple of weeks seems to be filled with setbacks.  So many are experiencing difficulty around business and keeping businesses afloat.  The pandemic has put so much pressure on people and businesses and due to the increasing demands placed on businesses in this time, many have had to downsize or close completely.  For many, this has caused great stress and a feeling of failure.  

Image by Ulrike Mai from Pixabay


EFT Tapping Script for Failure

Circumstances:  Before you start tapping, understand the circumstances that is causing this feeling for you specifically.  Examples could be: you may have lost your job or you have had to downsize your business and subsequently have had to let people go.  

Feeling:  Identify the feeling that is brought on by the circumstances.  In this tapping script, we will be tapping on the feeling of failure.  However, if this looks different for you and you wish to call the feeling something else that is specific to you, then do so.

Rate your feeling of failure on a scale from zero to 10 (10 being the most intensity felt).  Keep stopping between tapping rounds to take a measure of your progress.

Tap on the Karate Chop Point and say:

Even though I feel like a failure, I love and accept myself completely;

Even though I tried my best and I still failed, I completely and utterly love and accept myself;

Even though this is quite raw for me and it feels like my heart is broken and I failed, I completely honour love and accept myself.

Tap on each Acupoint and say:

I feel like a failure;

I notice this feeling in my __________ (where in your body do you feel discomfort);

I've worked so hard;

I feel like I have failed;

I failed myself;

I have failed other people_________(name the people you feel you have failed);

I feel so embarrassed that I am in this situation right now;

I keep running the events through my head;

Could I have done something differently;

I should have done ________________ (name what you could have done differently);

What would have been the result if I made a different choice;

If I made a different move;

Would I still have failed;

I feel like a failure:

This feeling in my body feels so bad;

My heart hurts for myself;

I feel sad that I didn't succeed;

I failed.

Keep tapping until you reach a zero on the measurement scale.  Finish your round moving to more positive tapping for example:


I have failed at things before;

I will likely fail at things again;

This only defines the situation;

Failure doesn't define me;

What I do next defines me;

Picking myself up out of the ashes like a phoenix rising;

I allow myself to lick my wounds for a little while;

Rest is good for recovery and healing;

I will keep moving forward.


Always change the wording of the tapping script to match your own experience, situation and feelings.  Tapping scripts merely serve as a guide.

Always remember to seek help from a professional if you feel overwhelmed with your situation or your feelings.  

Want to learn Emotional Freedom Techniques?


If you are unfamiliar with EFT and would like to learn tapping for yourself, try my beginner online course MeTap - FastTrack Course to Living your Best Life with EFT.

Alternatively, learn more advanced or specialized EFT skills by checking out the below courses:


Stay in Touch


Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash
Website:  www.TheWell-BeingInstitute.co.za

Instagram @thewell_beinginstitute 

Facebook page @thewellbeinginstitute



Copyright © 2017 - 2020 The Well-Being Institute - All Rights Reserved



       

Popular Posts