Covid-19 EFT Tapping for Parents - School & Education

I have seen so many parents scrambling to find some sort of routine and schooling for their children at home.  I am one of those parents so I am sure I am attracting all that information right to me.


Image by Alexandra_Koch from Pixabay 
Some common these fears include:
  • Being able to assist our children effectively and keep them up to standard academically;
  • Being able to help our children cope mentally and emotionally through these scary and uncertain times;
  • Being able to keep our children safe when schools do open up.  
There is so much on our minds as parents and the pressure to ensure our children's safety, happiness and future are now heightened more than ever.  

This tapping script will be for the parents who are confused, scared, frustrated and anxious about the rapid changes we are all experiencing.  We are having to make decisions for our children's future with information and lack of comparable scenario's to guide us through this decision to send kids back to school when they open or to take the leap to continue schooling from home.

EFT Tapping For Parents - School & Education

Tap on the Karate Chop point and say:

Even though I have gathered a lot of information about school and homeschool, I remain confused and overwhelmed with the decision, I love and accept myself completely;

Even though I feel scared of making the wrong decision, I completely honour my feelings and my emotional guidance system;

Even though I can't see myself sending my child into school in the current climate, I love and accept myself anyway.

Tap on each Acupoint and make a statement to describe your fears on this issue:

I feel completely lost and overwhelmed;

When I think I have finally made a decision;

I get new information that either changes my position or makes me fearful of making a decision;

I can't see myself sending my child to school in the near future;

It will be very difficult for young children to keep face masks on their faces all day long and be unable to have any contact with their friends;

I want to remove those elements;

I want to protect my child from exposure;

I want to be able to keep my child safe;

I want to make sure my child still gets a good education;

What am I going to do when I need to go back to work;

Will I have no choice but to send my child back to school?;

There are so many unknowns and decisions to be made in a very short space of time;

I want to ensure that I make the right decisions;

I'm afraid I'm not a good and patient teacher for my child;

What if I fail;

What does my child want;

What does my child need?.

As always, this tapping script is generalized and your own experience is what is important here.  Please adapt the statements to fit your own experience, fears and situation during this time. 

Want to learn Emotional Freedom Techniques?



If you are unfamiliar with EFT and would like to learn tapping for yourself, try my beginner online course MeTap - FastTrack Course to Living your Best Life with EFT.

Alternatively, learn more advanced or specialized EFT skills by checking out the below courses:


Stay in Touch


Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash
Website:  www.TheWell-BeingInstitute.co.za

Instagram @thewell_beinginstitute 

Facebook page @thewellbeinginstitute



Copyright © 2017 - 2020 The Well-Being Institute - All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts