Tapping on Feeling Stuck in Limbo

Today marks Lockdown day # 74 for me and I have reached a point where I am stuck in limbo.  That strange feeling of having gone through major changes in my own life and the world and knowing that things are gradually moving in an unknown direction.  A direction I have little control over and yet I feel like I am dangling and desperately trying to find my footing on solid ground with the hopes that said ground is an abundant and positive one.

Image by HG-Fotografie from Pixabay 

So while I am floating in limbo, not sure where to go, what new skills to add to my arsenal or what direction to take my life, business, education, relationships...(the list seems endless), I wondered if others may also be feeling this strange sense of being afloat.  That feeling of major changes being forced on the world and our lives and some had major value, forcing major shifts, yet knowing that there is a trajectory here that will have an outcome on where we land...and wanting to cling on to some sense of control over what may be.

I needed this tapping to bring me back to myself, back to center and I share this with you in the hopes that you may find some balance from this EFT Tapping script.

Tap on the KC point and say:

Even though I feel off-balance and that I am being pulled in all directions, I love and accept myself completely;

Even though I feel afraid of where this is all going, I completely and utterly love and accept myself;

Even though I am scared that I am missing an opportunity to reinvent myself, I honour my journey and love myself anyway.

Tap on each Acupoint and make a statement of your own journey.  

If my wording resonates with you then use it.  If my wording provides some inspiration but it doesn't match what you are experiencing, please change it to be specific to your experience.

I feel afraid;

I'm not 100% sure of what exactly;

It might be the feeling of being in limbo;

A feeling of floating, waiting to land or fall;

I feel like I am scrambling to find balance;

I feel like I am trying to gain some control by reaching for this idea and that idea;

Yet nothing wants to stick or develop;

All my efforts and thoughts seem to just be floating along with me;

Waiting to land somewhere;

Hoping to land on steady footing;

I wonder if the 'what ifs' are added to this feeling of fear;

What if I don't land on steady footing;

What if I try something and fail;

What if I just keep floating and never achieve anything solid;

What if I am wasting opportunity;

What if nothing turns back to normal;

What if it actually does go back to normal;

I'm not sure which feels scarier;

I so want things to be different within me and around me;

I want to take the good I have experienced and learnt in this experience and magnify it;

So while I am scrambling for ideas and new ways of doing things;

I feel like I am slowly regaining control;

Getting back to centre;

Getting back to me.

Want to learn Emotional Freedom Techniques?


If you are unfamiliar with EFT and would like to learn tapping for yourself, try my beginner online course MeTap - FastTrack Course to Living your Best Life with EFT.

Alternatively, learn more advanced or specialized EFT skills by checking out the below courses:


Stay in Touch


Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash
Website:  www.TheWell-BeingInstitute.co.za

Instagram @thewell_beinginstitute 

Facebook page @thewellbeinginstitute



Copyright © 2017 - 2020 The Well-Being Institute - All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts