Release Fear & Anxiety Around Safety with EFT Tapping | Covid-19

Release Fear & Anxiety over Safety with EFT Tapping during this period of Coronavirus uncertainty.


Image by Orna Wachman from Pixabay 


EFT Tapping Script for Safety - Covid-19



Take a measurement on the issue of Safety on a scale of 0 – 10.

Tapping on the KC Point:



Even though this is a very

unfamiliar time, global time and this pandemic is affecting everyone and it
makes it so scary, I love and accept myself completely;



Even though it’s so scary that there hasn’t been a breakthrough in a vaccine yet and where there has been reports, it will take a while to get approval, I honour the process and accept my feelings completely;



Even though this is such a difficult time with so much fear and uncertainty and I don’t know if I’m safe, I love and accept myself completely.


Tapping on the Tapping Sequence from Top of Head to Underarm: 

This issue of safety



I don’t feel safe



Safe in my body for being able to keep healthy and fight off this virus



Safe in my community, I don’t know who to trust and who has the virus



I feel unsafe



I feel unsafe in this world where something like a virus can bring the whole world to a standstill



I feel unsafe that this virus has had such a global impact



I feel unsafe



It has come to a point where entire countries have had to go into lockdown

To keep us safe

To keep others safe



It is a scary time



It fills me with fear



This pandemic and that we have had to take such drastic actions never seen before



I’m afraid of the impact it has on our lives globally



I feel unsafe

This is a massive safety issue impacting us all

This is something that only happens in the movies…it is unreal.


EFT Tapping Video - Safety

In this video, I provide a Tapping Video Script where you can #TapWithDesiree #TapIntoWellbeing.
In this EFT Tapping Video, I also include the Sternum Point wish is great to boost the immune system.






Want to learn Emotional Freedom Techniques?


If you are unfamiliar with EFT and would like to learn tapping for yourself, try my beginner online course MeTap - FastTrack Course to Living your Best Life with EFT.

Alternatively, learn more advanced or specialized EFT skills by checking out the below courses:


Stay in Touch


Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash
Website:  www.TheWell-BeingInstitute.co.za

Instagram @thewell_beinginstitute 

Facebook page @thewellbeinginstitute



Copyright © 2017 - 2020 The Well-Being Institute - All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts