Welcome to MeTap™

I want to start off my first blog post with a revelation.  

The daily grind
This morning I woke up at 5am as normal, did my daily morning meditation and I made a deliscous breakfast with a fried egg, bacon and avocado on some wholewheat toast.  Deliscious, all washed down with a much needed morning Cuppocino. 

I started getting ready for the day, showered, applied make up, and when done I put my things away in the bathroom cupboard as always.  However, this morning the foundation tube decided to fall back out the cupboard.  Oh that gave me an immediate flood of anger - I could throw that tube across the room.  Instead I put it back where it belongs and thought, hmmm 'that is interesting.  I wonder what that is all about'.

Got dressed and as usually rushed to get out of the door in time (forgetting my lunch on the kitchen table 😒).  Got in the car and put on my usual Abraham Hicks Morning Rampage track to get myself in the right vibration for the day.  However, I still noticed this lingering feeling of anxiety.  My breath felt like it was catching, like I can't really take a deep breath in or a deep breath out, although I could (I tried).  

I got to work and started making teas and coffees.  I still felt that my breath was catching.  So I thought, what a great time to start tapping.

My Go-To (so easy) Self-Help Tool
I started with a 6 on the SUDS scale and started tapping on my KC (Karate Chop) Point saying:

  • Even though, I feel anxious, I completely accept myself;  
  • Even though I am a 6 on the scale, I completely love and accept mysel; 
  • Even though I don't know what this anxiety was about, I accept myself completely.


I then went on to complete the tappoing sequence from Top of Head to Underarm.   On each point I made a satement about my feeling like:

  • This anxous feeling;
  • I am a 6 on the scale;
  • I don't know why I am feeling so anxious;
  • What is this feeling about?
When I measured again I was a 2 on the scale.  I did the full setup and sequence again and when I measured I was a zero on the scale.  It didn't take long at all. I completed my work with 2 full setup and sequence rounds of positive EFT (Tapping In) what I want to have remain.

My revelation
During my tapping I learnt something of so much value it took me by surprise and I so wanted to share this.  As I was tapping I realised that I was feeling rather full from breakfast this morning.  Not incomfortable but the feeling of having full tummy, I realised while tapping, signifies overeating for me and the resultant posslbe weight gain that may follow due to feeling full.  This was an absolute revelation for me as I don't have an emotional attachment to what I weight anymore so the connection was just not obvious for me at all.

You see during tapping, my mind was able to allow the connection to come through for me and as soon as I realised this connection, my SUDS level went to zero.

EFT has such an amazing way of working that is so powerful.  I went from having no idea at all where this anxious feeling was coming from to having an amazing realisation that ultimately let me release the emotional attachment I had with feeling full and weight.

This is such an amazing tool!  

Warning - A Bit of Self Promotion😊
P.S. If you want to learn more on how to use EFT for yourself, try my amazing courses including:

  • ProTap™ - Enhance your Life with EFT;
  • KiddyTap™ - Teach your Kids to Thrive with EFT;
  • MeTap™ - FastTrack to Living your Best Life with EFT;
  • FurTap™ - EFT for Pets.
My courses are currently available on Udemy.com!  There are always loads of discounts offered by Udemy.com so be sure to have a look at all the amazing courses you can take and all the magnificent things  you can learn.

Popular Posts