Did you know you can use EFT on animals as well!!

FurTap™ - EFT for Pets 
FurTap™ is my amazing new course that I am working on.  This course should be ready to publish very soon so watch this space.

A little story...
So while I was working on my research and creating KiddyTap™ - Teach your Kids to Thrive with EFT - course, I realised the effect that EFT might have on animals.  In my KiddyTap™ course I introduce a technique to use on babies that comprise of tapping on the meridian points along the sides of the spine.  I use the technique on my child and it is amazing.  

What does this have to do with animals?
We got home from a busy day at work and school just in time before the dark thundery clouds opened and it started to rain heavily.  We went to put our things away and I hear this meowing noise.  Very unusual for Milo our cat as she is half feral I'm sure.  She is one tough cookie so something must have been wrong.  We looked everywhere and finally I saw her coward away in the corner under my computer desk.

I thought she got into a street fight with another cat maybe or a dog when she was out roaming and fully expected her to have a wound.  I picked her up and she was petrified although she came to me easily a bit relieved that we were there.  As the thunder cracked again she clung to me in fear and I realised the poor cat was afraid of thunder. 

What about EFT?
I remembered the EFT spinal technique I was teaching for use on babies and kids so thought to give it a go.  

While holding her (cat) in my one arm, I started tapping on her spinal points.  It was phenomenal to experience.  I could immediately feel her relax in my arm.  It only took about 3 rounds of this before she had enough.  I knew she had enough as she then wanted to give me a little play bite (A Milo way of letting us know she has had enough of something).  So I put her down and off she went, strolling leisurely to her water bowl as if nothing happened.  Thunder was still cracking but Milo weren't afraid anymore.

Popular Posts