EFT Tapping Script to Reduce Fear of Dying

I am turning 40 this year!  However, I recently got this panic and fear around becoming sick and dying.  This fear is not so much around me, but leaving people behind that need me.  I knew I had to work on this issue and went to tapping to feel better.


EFT Tapping Script for Fear of Dying as a Parent 
To start, think about how you are feeling right now on this issue and take your measurement on a scale from 0 - 10 (10 being the most emotional intensity felt).

Get comfortable and let's start tapping on the Karate Chop Point and say:

Even though I have this fear of dying, I love and accept myself completely;

Even though I feel so scared of developing cancer or an illness where I need to leave my child(ren) behind, I completely love and accept myself;

Even though I am afraid and I don't want to die, I honor and love myself completely.

Now we start tapping on each tapping point and make a negative and authentic statement about how you feel about this issue.

I'm afraid;

What if I get cancer;

What do I do to prepare myself;

What do I do to prepare my family;

How do I leave my family behind;

How would I do that;

I'm so scared;

This sickness and death around us all the time at the moment;



I am getting older;

That makes me so scared;

That something is going to happen;

My child(ren) is so young;

He/she/they need me;

I so want to be there to see him/her/them grow up;

Through all the milestones;

And I'm scared;



I'm scared that I'm not going to make it;

I'm scared that I'm not gonna last long;

This fear of death and dying;

All of a sudden just paramount right now;

I can feel this fear in my body;

Building up when I hear about someone dying;

Or a mommy/daddy that has contracted cancer;

Or an accident;



Anything really;

Leaving children behind;

It scares me;

It scares me that I might not be there;

It scares me that my child might go through this horrible reality;

It scares me;

I don't want to die right now;

I want to be around for a long time still;



I'm scared;

I'm scared;

This fear in my body;

This fear in my body;

I want to be here for a long time;

I want to see my child through all milestones;

Growing up;

Becoming an adult;



Living life;

I want to be there for all of it;

I want to be his/her/their support;

I'm scared;

What if I can't be there;

What if I can't be;

What if I can't be;

I so want to be here.



I'm scared;

I'm scared;

I don't want to die;

I want to live a long happy life;

I want to see my child(ren) grow up;

And do wonderful things;

I still want to do wonderful things;

This fear in my body;



This fear in my body;

This fear about death and dying;

This fear in my body;

What am I going to do;

This fear in my body;

I'm scared;

I am afraid;

I am human.

Keep stopping regularly between rounds to check your measurement of your progress down the scale.  When you start your next round, start on the KC point and make 'Even though' sentence statements before carrying on with the tapping script.  Keep going till you reach zero on the scale.

The tapping script is a guide.  Change the wording to match your language, wording, and speech style.  The closer you match your true authentic feelings and experience, the better the results.

Have a great tapping day!


EFT TAPPING ONLINE COURSES


MeTap - FastTrack Course to Living your Best Life with EFT;

ProTap - Enhance your Life with EFT;

KiddyTap - Teach your Kids to Thrive with EFT or 

FurTap - EFT for Pets.

  

CONTACT US

 

Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash

Website:  www.TheWell-BeingInstitute.co.za

Instagram @thewell_beinginstitute 

Facebook page @thewellbeinginstitute

YouTube Channel The Well-Being Institute 

Pinterest https://za.pinterest.com/wellbeinginstitute/

 

Copyright © 2017 - 2021 The Well-Being Institute - All Rights Reserved



Popular Posts