EFT Tapping Script around Cheating or Cheating Allegations of a Spouse


It is one of the most hurtful betrayals a person can deal with. Often allegations that a spouse has cheated or evidence that a spouse has cheated come out of the blue.  It has the effect of ripping the carpet out from under your feet.  The world suddenly feels unsafe, untrusting and completely different.  The hurt though is something that takes your breath away and you start questioning everything!

If you ever have or are going through this right now, this EFT Tapping script can help you with some relief to help you work through these difficult and intense feelings.

EFT TAPPING SCRIPT ON CHEATING OR CHEATING ALLEGATIONS AROUND A SPOUSE

Take your measurement of how you are feeling on this issue on a scale from zero to 10 (10 being no intensity felt at all.

Start tapping on your Karate Chop Point and say:

Even though I feel blindsided, I love and accept myself completely;

Even though I feel so angry, I deeply love and accept myself;

Even though I feel so hurt and broken, I deeply and completely love and accept myself.

Tap on each Acupoint and make a statement:

I feel hurt;
I feel blindsided;
I am angry;
I am confused;
There are so many different things running through my mind;
I feel like my world is unsafe now;
Everything I thought I knew and believed is false;
So what else in my life is a lie?;

This feels so tender and raw;
I feel so conflicted;
Do I believe what others' say (when an allegation);
Do I believe my spouse;
What is the truth here;
This feels so wrong;
What is my part in all of this;
How could he/she do this to me;

How could he/she do this to our family (if you have kids);
I am angry;
I want to know everything;
And yet I can't take any more information;
I feel betrayed;
My world has been shattered;
What am I going to do;
I am hurt & angry.

Now pause for a moment.  Take a few deep breaths in and out to centre yourself to check in on your progress down the measurement scale.  Ask:  'Where on the scale am I now on this issue?'  If you are not yet at zero on the scale, start and the Karate Chop point again and follow the whole tapping script.  

For the best results, ensure you change the wording in this script to match your specific situation, feelings and experience.

EFT TAPPING ONLINE COURSES


MeTap - FastTrack Course to Living your Best Life with EFT;

ProTap - Enhance your Life with EFT;

KiddyTap - Teach your Kids to Thrive with EFT or 

FurTap - EFT for Pets.

  

CONTACT US

 

Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash

Website:  www.TheWell-BeingInstitute.co.za

Instagram @thewell_beinginstitute 

Facebook page @thewellbeinginstitute

YouTube Channel The Well-Being Institute 

Pinterest https://za.pinterest.com/wellbeinginstitute/

 

Copyright © 2017 - 2021 The Well-Being Institute - All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts