EFT Tapping Script to Release Stress


We are all under stress at times and it is so important to learn healthy ways to manage stress effectively.  

There are many ways to manage and reduce stress.  An important way to reduce stress is to become mindful of your particular stressful situations as well as the symptoms and behaviors you display in different levels of stress.   Knowing yourself in this way will help you identify signs of stress early so that you are able to get out in front of it and prevent overwhelm.

Find ways that you can destress regularly like walking in nature, having a coffee with a friend, taking a bubble bath, exercise or meditation.

EFT Tapping is a great way to help your mind and body release stress.

EFT TAPPING SCRIPT TO RELEASE STRESS

First, check-in with yourself.  Where are you feeling the physical expression of the stress you are experiencing?  Your neck and shoulders might be tight and pulled up, you may have knots in your stomach.

Also, reflect on what particularly has you so stressed?  The situation, circumstances, obligations... Think about what stress feels like to you, physically and mentally.  If you sit with this for a while and peel back the layers, you may find there to be a core belief at work here.  However, for now, let's work on stress generally.  When you feel called to do so, change the wording in the script to match your reflections and specific situation.

Take a measurement on the scale from 0-10 (10 being the most stress felt).


Tap on your karate chop point and say:

Even though I feel stressed, I acknowledge this stress and I love myself anyway;

Even though I am feeling a build-up of symptoms caused by stress, I love and accept myself completely;

Even though things are stressful right now, I am proud of myself for recognising that I need to get ahead of the stress on my body and mind and I honour, myself for taking care of me.

Tap on each Acupoint and make a statement about the stress you are experiencing.


Stress;

This stress in my life;

This stressful situation;

I feel like the stress has been creeping up;

I ignored it and now I need to do something about it;

I feel stressed;

This stress is showing up in my body;

I feel like my mind is cloudy as there is just too much stress;


I find myself behaving in ways that I don't like;

This stress in my body and mind;

It changes the way I behave, think and feel;

I just feel so stressed;

I feel like there is a lot going on;

I feel my breathing becoming shallow when I am in the thick of the stressful situation;

I need to release this stress;

I almost don't remember what relaxed feels like.

Continue tapping on the above script and make it your own until you naturally start noticing more positive wording as you move down the scale then you can move on to the below tapping script.


This stress;

I feel so stressed;

I am open to feeling relaxed though;

I am open to releasing tension in my body;

This stress;

This stress in my body and mind;

I want to relax;

I now release this stress.

EFT TAPPING ONLINE COURSES


MeTap - FastTrack Course to Living your Best Life with EFT;

ProTap - Enhance your Life with EFT;

KiddyTap - Teach your Kids to Thrive with EFT or 

FurTap - EFT for Pets.

  

CONTACT US

 

Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash

Website:  www.TheWell-BeingInstitute.co.za

Instagram @thewell_beinginstitute 

Facebook page @thewellbeinginstitute

YouTube Channel The Well-Being Institute 

Pinterest https://za.pinterest.com/wellbeinginstitute/

 

Copyright © 2017 - 2021 The Well-Being Institute - All Rights Reserved


Popular Posts