EFT Tapping Script to Reduce Test Stress

Feeling nervous about an upcoming test, examination, or assessment?   This EFT Tapping Script may be just what you need to calm your nerves.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay 

EFT Tapping Script for Reducing Test Anxiety

Measure your most prominent feeling around Test Anxiety on a scale from 0 - 10 (10 being the most discomfort felt).

Tap on the Karate Chop point and say:

Even though I'm so anxious about this test, I'm prepared and I will do my best;

Even though I feel afraid of failing, I love and accept myself;

Even though I am so afraid, I honor my feelings and myself completely.

Tap on each Acupoint and say:

Tap on each Acupoint and make a statement that feels authentic to you ad your situation.  Use the examples below and change them to suit you.

I am feeling so anxious about this test;

I can feel the symptoms in my body;

My heart rate increases;

My hands start sweating;

I get butterflies in my tummy;

My breathing gets shallow;

Sometimes I even feel sick to my stomach;

What if I make a mistake?


I feel afraid;

What if I mess it up?;

So much fear about taking this test / exam / assessment;

All these nerves;

I don't want to take the test;

This test / exam / assessment is making me so anxious;

This test feels like such a big deal;

Maybe it is;


So fearful about this test / exam / assessment;

Maybe I can focus on learning;

It is just a test after all;

I can relax and focus on learning and preparing;

I let go of this fear and anxiety around tests now;

I can do this;

I am prepared;

I am able to pass this test.



EFT TAPPING ONLINE COURSES


MeTap - FastTrack Course to Living your Best Life with EFT;

ProTap - Enhance your Life with EFT;

KiddyTap - Teach your Kids to Thrive with EFT or 

FurTap - EFT for Pets.

  

CONTACT US

 

Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash

Website:  www.TheWell-BeingInstitute.co.za

Instagram @thewell_beinginstitute 

Facebook page @thewellbeinginstitute

YouTube Channel The Well-Being Institute 

Pinterest https://za.pinterest.com/wellbeinginstitute/

 

Copyright © 2017 - 2020 The Well-Being Institute - All Rights Reserved

Popular Posts