EFT Tapping For Loved Ones In Hospital During Covid-19

A couple of weeks ago, my husband suddenly became very ill and had to be admitted to hospital for several days for treatment.  It was a very emotional and stressful time for us as a family especially as I had to drop him off in front of the ward he was being admitted to.  Due to Covid precautions, he was not allowed to leave the ward nor were anyone allowed to visit so we communicated via telephone for the duration.

There are so people in the world that need hospitalisation during Covid-19.  Many are admitted for many different reasons other than fighting this pandemic and there are so many that need hospital care fighting Coronavirus.  There are so many stresses associated with needing such care during this time and if you have had a loved one needing hospital care during this time, you may find this tapping script useful.

Image by Silas Camargo SilĆ£o from Pixabay 

EFT Tapping For A Loved One In Hospital during Covid-19

Check-in with yourself and notice what you are feeling.  Try and pinpoint the feeling that is most prevalent of you right now and rate this feeling on a scale from zero - 10 (10 being the highest amount of discomfort felt).

Get comfortable and start tapping.

Tap on the Karate Chop Point and say:

Even though I feel so worried, I honour where I am right now;

Even though I am scared, I love and accept myself;

Even though it is scary and new having someone in the hospital during this time, I completely and utterly love and accept myself.


Tap on each Acupoint and say:

I am scared;

This is so strange;

It feels so disconnected being unable to visit a loved one in hospital;

I want to be able to be supportive and show up;

All I can do is phone;

This feels bazaar and surreal;

I am scared of exposure to Covid during the hospital stay;

I have heard so many stories of people being dropped off at hospital;

And never coming out again during this pandemic.


It fills me with fear;

I am scared;

I am worried;

I can feel this fear building up in my body;

Tensing my muscles;

Affecting my breathing;

This feels so strange and scary;

This hospital stay;

This scary feeling around staying at the hospital;


This fear of a loved one in the hospital during Covid-19;

I want him/her to be safe;

I want him/her to not be alone;

I want to be able to be there for him/her;

This feels so disconnected;

This feels so unreal;

This hospital stay;

Covid-19;

I am scared.


Assessment Intervals

Make sure to stop in between rounds to check-in and rate your progress down the Subjective Units of Distress Scale (0-10).  When you start your next round ensure to tap on the Karate Chop Point again to correct Psychological Reversal.

Make This Script Yours

This tapping script is generalised so that it may be used for different situations by different people.  

Make this script yours by using the wording that resonates with you and changing the wording that doesn't fit.  Be specific to your situation, feelings and circumstances in order to get the best results from your tapping practice.

EFT TAPPING ONLINE COURSES


MeTap - FastTrack Course to Living your Best Life with EFT;

ProTap - Enhance your Life with EFT;

KiddyTap - Teach your Kids to Thrive with EFT or 

FurTap - EFT for Pets.

  

CONTACT US

 

Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash

Website:  www.TheWell-BeingInstitute.co.za

Instagram @thewell_beinginstitute 

Facebook page @thewellbeinginstitute

YouTube Channel The Well-Being Institute 

Pinterest https://za.pinterest.com/wellbeinginstitute/

 

Copyright © 2017 - 2020 The Well-Being Institute - All Rights Reserved


Popular Posts