EFT Tapping For Fear of Covid-19 Test Results

A couple of weeks ago I started feeling unwell and was sent for a Covid test.  Waiting for the results filled me with fear.  I was afraid of the results being positive and then the reality of not knowing how bad the symptoms are likely to get or the effects this may have on the people around me or those I had been in contact with.  

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay 

Not only did I worry about being sick myself but also potentially spreading the disease to my family and friends.

Tapping on Fears Around COVID Test Results

Check in with yourself by closing your eyes and noticing the fear in your body.  Now take a measurement of this feeling on a scale from zero to 10 (10 being the most discomfort felt).

Open your eyes, sit comfortably and start tapping.

Tap on the Karate Chop Point and say:

Even though I am afraid, I truly love and respect myself;

Even though I am filled with fear for myself and for others, I love and accept myself completely;

Even though I am scared that I might actually have Covid-19, I honour and love myself anyway.


Tap on each Acupoint and say:



I am worried about the test results;

What if I have Covid-19;

What if I have been spreading this illness around to my family and friends without knowing it;

What if I am really sick;

I am scared that I might have a really bad case;

I am scared of going into the hospital;

What if I need to go on a ventilator;

These thoughts fill me with fear;

I can feel this fear in my body;


In my gut;

I hope there will be a vaccine soon;

If I do test positive, what would the next 2 weeks be like in quarantine?;

How will we be able to keep safe and keep others' safe?

I want to be healthy;

I also want to have antibodies against Covid-19;

I just don't want to get really sick;

My family needs me;

My child/children need me;


I need to keep them all safe and healthy;

This is stressful;

This is scary;

What if I test positive;

This feels like such a scary outcome;

I am scared;

I am scared of testing positive;

These test results;

I am scared.


End of Session

Make sure to stop between tapping rounds to take a measurement from 0-10 on your progress down the scale.  Keep tapping until you reach zero on the Subjective Units of Distress Scale.

The outcome of my Covid-19 test results

I am happy to report that I tested negative for Covid-19.  However, I hope this tapping script helps you if ever you find yourself in a position of having to have the test done due to related symptoms.


EFT TAPPING ONLINE COURSES


MeTap - FastTrack Course to Living your Best Life with EFT;

ProTap - Enhance your Life with EFT;

KiddyTap - Teach your Kids to Thrive with EFT or 

FurTap - EFT for Pets.

  

CONTACT US

 

Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash

Website:  www.TheWell-BeingInstitute.co.za

Instagram @thewell_beinginstitute 

Facebook page @thewellbeinginstitute

YouTube Channel The Well-Being Institute 

Pinterest https://za.pinterest.com/wellbeinginstitute/

 

Copyright © 2017 - 2020 The Well-Being Institute - All Rights Reserved


Popular Posts